A suggestion to the site

What information should be added to the Pontes website? What new subforums should be created?

Moderator: Manu

Scrie răspuns
Jacqueline
Caporal

A suggestion to the site

Mesaj de Jacqueline »

Hello all. I noticed there is a dictionary on this site. I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if there was a translator type of a thing where people can translate from romanian to different languages? There is one I know of called google translator but I heard it's not very correct. Just an idea.
Jacqueline
Manu
General de divizie

Mesaj de Manu »

I think there is no a better translator than Google and, of course we can not create a better one.
The translations done by Google are understandable, but many times the topic and some words are wrong and it’s possible to make confusions. If you want to write in Romanian in this board, the best way it’s to give the text to a native Romanian speaker to correct it after you translate it first by Google..
Anyway, if you post into English section, sometimes the members will reply to your messages.
Best regards
Errare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum...
In forum linguae Latinae venite! (via est: www.limbalatina.ro)
Jacqueline
Caporal

Mesaj de Jacqueline »

Thanks for your helpful post. I do think google translator is helpful but sometimes people don't understand. I'm glad some people do.
Jacqueline
alieen

Mesaj de alieen »

I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if there was a translator type of a thing where people can translate from romanian to different languages? There is one I know of called google translator but I heard it's not very correct. Just an idea.
Scrie răspuns